Tuesday 2 December 2014

Half Full

One of the fun things about writing is to set yourself challenges that may not be your usual style.

I entered the Nikon European Film Festival this year with a script I wrote called "Half Full".  The theme of the festival is "A Different Perspective".  Once I'd read that theme this conversation popped into my head, and so we spent a couple of days filming, and a few more days editing and sent off our submission.

You can check out the finished film here, and if you like it, give us a vote! :)

I'm proud of the way it turned out - I like the script and I think the film is not at all bad considering there were only three of us making it!  (Hence me ending up acting in it - that was something out of my comfort zone, but I gave it my best shot!)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment