Wednesday 4 February 2015

Official Selection!

You may recall me talking about a short film that I wrote and filmed last year, which was entered into the Nikon European Film Festival.
I am thrilled to announce that it made the shortlist!
I got a lovely e-mail saying I could use this picture too. :)

You can watch Half Full here.

Whether we get any further or not, I am proud of what we have achieved with so few resources and such a small team of people!  (There were only three of us making it!)
I loved writing the script and since it was made I have been co-writing a feature length movie script alongside my novel writing. (Before anyone asks, the feature isn't based on Half Full.  I'm not really sure a conversation about a glass would stretch to more than 40 minutes!)  No matter which way the film goes from here, we'll be sure to keep making movies and you never know, one day perhaps you'll see one of ours at the cinema! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment